Client Account Specialist
An ECNG Client Account Specialist (CAS) serves as ECNG Energy’s first point of contact to existing clients for the purpose of delivering on all expectations of clients relating to the scope of energy management services for which they have contracted for with ECNG. The CAS will liaise between clients, account executives, and all other internal departments.
• Ensuring the overall maintenance and satisfaction level of client accounts within a determined ‘book of business’.
• Regular interaction between ECNG and clients on contracted deliverables, issue resolution, information inquiries and ad hoc projects.
• Support the internal service delivery systems by working cooperatively and effectively with all members of the Business Development, Operations, Client Accounting and IT teams.
• Remain current on the competition and market conditions.
• May be required to attend client and/or ECNG events outside of regular work hours.
• Provide strong administrative support to Account Executives
• Strong desire to succeed, learn and grow.
• Ideal candidate will have a general understanding of commercial, industrial and/or property management business models relating to Energy Costs, Energy Planning or Facility Management and Investment.
• Ideal candidate will possess some prior energy consultative services or financial account management experience.
• Familiarity with Canadian Associations and/or Group Buying Programs would be an asset.
• Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
• Strong presentation skills and business acumen.
• Strong computer and writing skills.
• Positive, professional demeanor and appearance to act as a positive representative of the company in front of clients and in the local business community, as needed.
• Ideal Candidate will possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, marketing, management, or related field.
• Strong interpersonal communication, and diplomacy skills.
• Ability to work and contribute as an effective team player in a growth oriented business environment.
• Ability to adapt to changing industry demands and internal and external factors.
• Strong business negotiating and issue resolution skills.
• Problem solver, logical/practical thinker
• Ability to work independently and without direct supervision.
• Detail oriented with very strong organization and follow-through skills.
• Must be self-directed and able to learn business concepts and new products quickly.
• Ability to make decisions and/or recommendations taking into account a Client’s point of view.
• Strong in all Microsoft office products especially Excel and Power Point